1. LAH Statistics for 2014
a. Stats from NCA monthly reports
b. Stats which include our produce deliveries
Both Wallace and Coy need to be thanked over and over again for each month's data entry and reports.
2. Our Transportation Policies--developed through practice and the hard work of: Vicki, Sandy, Cindy, Carolyn, and Michele (not attached, but if you need a copy, let me know). The inauguration of the Transportation Assistant, phone, and the taxi cab option are long needed additions to our work.
3. Food Box and Food Box Plus deliveries to clients who qualify. Thank you, Alan.
4. The Kaboom/Humana Multi-generational Playground Project in La Madera Neighborhood, November 1: our name and services became highly recognizable.
5. The return of our parking lot near the Greek Festival. Thanks, Ron and helpers.
6. A PCOA- trained Ambassador aligned with Lend A Hand. Thanks to our LAH volunteer and now Ambassador, Louise. (Ambassador can look up so many resources for our neighborhood elders, clients and non-clients.)
7. The return to the board of the Pastor, Mountain Avenue Church of Christ, Andrew Hill.
8. Seamless transition of leadership in the Senior Canteen from Connie to Janet, Mare, and Veronica.
9. Publication of the Writing Group book through efforts of Vicki and Lesley.
10. Addition of 28 trained volunteers in 2014.
11. LAH collaborators in 2014: the Community Food Bank, Food City, Kaboom/Humana, Ward III, Tucson Parks & Recreation Department, Trinity Presbyterian Church, United Way, Mountain Avenue Church of Christ, U of A, the Mayor's Task Force on Transportation, and Physicians for Social Responsibility and Monitoring of Climate Change, Mark's Ace Hardware.
Partial TO DO LIST for 2015:
1. Recruiting new volunteers, starting with Mountain Avenue Church congregation, Feb. 15th.
2. Renewing our United Way paperwork
3. MACC Teen Rally 3/27-29 with 3/28, 1-4 pm LAH volunteer work by teens
4. Recreating LAH phone database because I lost the original phone!
5. Anticipating new challenges in LAH.