- Pima Council on Aging (PCOA) serves older adults and their families living in Pima County. PCOA advocates, plans, coordinates, develops and delivers home-and-community-based aging services for older adults, and provides supportive assistance, accurate information and local resource connections for family caregivers.
- Interfaith Community Services (ICS) offers free transportation to medical appointments, help picking up meds and groceries for up to six weeks after discharge from the hospital. If you know of someone who can benefit from their kindness, contact Tandala Kidd at 526-9299.
- Habitat for Humanity offers minor home repairs. Habitat can help with painting, landscaping and other minor repairs. Homeowners are charged a portion of the cost of materials based on a sliding scale that’s income based. You can learn more by calling them at 326-1217.
- Home City provides a road map to aging in place.
- Help Guide provides information about housing options for seniors.
- Senior-Proofing Your Home has tips, resources and discounts.
- Retirement Living has information to help find the right medical alert system to meet your needs.
- Moving Tips for Seniors provides moving tips, tricks and secrets for seniors.
- Guide to Senior Nutrition provides a nutrition guide for the aging and elderly.
- Senior's Guide to Healthy Eating highlights the importance of proper nutrition for the elderly.
- MedlinePlus Senior Health Resources provides a guide to senior's health.
- Save Money on Healthcare describes ways for seniors to save money on health care costs.
- Senior Discounts lists stores offering senior discounts.
- Retired Brains provides financial resources for seniors.
- Senior Care Helper is an online resource designed for seniors and their caregivers.
- Senior Veterans Service Alliance provides resources for senior veterans.
- Just Great Lawyers provides a comprehensive guide to legal planning for Alzheimer's and dementia.
- Smoking Among Seniors is about the use of tobacco among seniors, and help with quitting.
- Addiction Resource raises awareness of the dangers of addiction among the elderly.
- Polio Epic is a support group for polio survivors and their families.
For questions, comments or suggestions regarding the Lend A Hand website, click here.